• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
• 1 egg
• 1 t vanilla
• 1 t salt
• 1 t baking soda
• 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
• 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• ½ cup 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
• 1 cup Michigan Dried Cherries
• 1/2 cup chopped (This is) Just Nuts!
Preheat your oven to 375 F. Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl stir together the sugars. Cream in the butter and oil. When combined add the egg and vanilla.
Meanwhile whisk together the salt, baking soda, and flour. Add to the butter mixture until combined. Add in the mix-ins and stir until evenly dispursed.
Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving an inch or so between cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden on the edges, but not brown.